Regardless of Your Age and Whether Your Interest is Recreation, Competitive Dance or a Professional Dance Career…
WE HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER YOU
- RECREATIONAL DANCE CLASSES meet once a week for 30,45,60,75 or 90 minutes in predetermined combinations based on student age and ability.
- TECHNIQUE CLASSES are specialized 30,45,60,75 or 90 minute classes.
- COMPETITION CLASSES are available to qualified students who are committed to dance. Special technique classes and rehearsals are required, in addition to regular classes. (Audition Required)
- WORKSHOPS AND CLINICS featuring special guest instructors are offered throughout the year.
- Our classes are led by qualified adult instructors.
- Our facility features four studios with floors constructed specifically for dancers and a large waiting area for your convenience.
- Classes generally have a six to one ratio.
- Classes start at age 3 but must be out of diapers.
* Students will be reassigned if minimum class size is not met.
Tuition is a month-to-month commitment and is billed on the 26th of each month (example: October tuition is due September 26th) Unless Auto Pay option is selected then the 1st of each month. These are monthly prices bases on classes per week. If a class is missed, no credit will be given. If a class is dropped, it must be in writing.
Class Pricing: 30min: $35.00/ 45min: $48.00/ 60min: $57.00/ 75min: $63.00/ 90min: $69.00 This is the price for your first class We offer multiple class and multiple student discounts.
The Unlimited Pass: Pick 6 or more classes: $207.00 Multiple student discount offered also
Please call or email the studio for more information on pricing.