Our dance program offers students the opportunity to grow and develop as happy, healthy, talented individuals with an emphasis on camaraderie and teamwork. The confidence, poise and self-esteem gained through our instruction are invaluable tools for every student. The discipline fostered through training and dedication will be an asset in all phases of your child’s life.
2016-17 Class Schedule will be up any day now!! keep checking back with us.
WHAT’S NEW AND EXCITING?
Click Here to Register!
DeNoyer Promotions for the 2016-17 Season!
Help Us Celebrate our 60th year in Dance!
- Free classesfor New Students all ages July 5-7 If you have friends that are wondering about dance this is a great way to introduce them. We will be teaching Tap, Ballet, Hip hop, Jazz and more. Email us to reserve your spot. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday July 5th
- 5-5:45 pm Acro ages 9-12, Ballet ages 5-8, Ballet/Tap ages 2-3, Hip Hop ages 5-8
- 6-6:45 pm Acro ages 5-8, Ballet ages 13 and up, Tap/Jazz ages 9-12, Hip Hop Ages 9-12
- 6-7 pm Ballet/Tap ages 3-4
- 7-7:46 pm Acro ages 13 and up, Ballet ages 9-12
- 7:15-8:15 pm Ballet/Tap ages 5-8
- Wednesday July 6th
- 5-5:45 pm Lyrical ages 13 and up, Hip Hop ages 9-12
- 5-6 pm Ballet/Tap ages 3-4
- 6-6:45 pm Lyrical ages 9-12, Hip Hop ages 13 and up
- 6:15-7:15 pm Ballet/Tap ages 5-8
- 7-7:45 pm All Boys Hip Hop and Tap all ages
- 7:30-8:15 pm Ballet/Tap ages 2-3
- Thursday July 7th
- 5-5:45 pm Jazz ages 9-12, Tap/Jazz ages 13 and up
- 5-6 pm Ballet/Tap ages 5-8
- 6-6:45 pm Jazz ages 8-8, Tap/Jazz ages 9-12
- 6:15-7:00 pm Ballet/Tap ages 2-3
- 7-7:45 pm Jazz ages 13 and up
- 7:15-8:15 pm Ballet/Tap ages 3-4
- Tuesday July 5th
- 1/2 monthly tuition for the season for any new boy for 1 class. as long as the boy does not currently dance for DeNoyer this will apply.
- Referral Program!For every new student your bring in, and they use your name, we will add a $10 credit to your account! Student must register, pay reg fee, and first month in order for the credit to apply. We will be doing this at the time of registration so don’t miss it.